Canon 600EX Transmitter ST-E3-RT
For sophisticated wireless flash setups, there's nothing like the new Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT*. Facilitating radio controlled, two-way wireless transmission up to 98.4 feet, among up to five groups or fifteen individual Speedlites, the ST-E3-RT represents the next generation in wireless flash systems. With operational controls similar to the new Speedlite 600EX-RT, including diverse flash metering options, and a number of flash modes, the Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT makes complex lighting setups simple. With a compact design and highly reliable construction, combined with a clearly laid-out information panel and buttons with back lighting and more, the Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT is an indispensible tool for advanced, professional flash photography.
- Newly-designed wireless system uses 2-way radio wave communication for enhanced communication. Achieves a transmission distance of up to 98.4 ft./30 m, all at a 360 degree angle.
- Up to 5 groups, or 15 individual flashes can be controlled via 1 transmitter.
- Supports E-TTL II flash, manual flash, stroboscopic and auto external flash metering.
- Dot matrix LCD panel displays all pertinent information simultaneously and backlit control panel means easy operation.
- 8 types of custom functions, 3 types of personal functions.
- Improved hot shoe contacts for more reliable information transmission and operation.
*Because it does not have an optical transmission function, the Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT is not compatible with earlier Speedlite models such as 580EX or 580EXII