Canon EF100-400mm vII L F4.5-5.6 IS
EF 100–400mm f/4.5–5.6L IS II USM lens is a long-reaching telephoto zoom characterized by a sophisticated optical design and advanced image stabilization technologies
• Compact, high performance L-series super-telephoto zoom makes it ideal for sports and wildlife photography.
• One fluorite and one super UD lens element provides excellent correction of chromatic aberration throughout the entire zoom range, helping to deliver high-quality images with high resolution and contrast.
• Rotation-type zoom ring allows for more precise composition and excellent balance when handholding.
• Inner focusing, ring USM, a high-speed CPU and optimized AF algorithms for fast and accurate autofocusing.
• Optical Image Stabilizer provides up to four shutter speed steps of correction.
• Three image stabilization modes (standard, panning, and during exposure only)
• Improved zoom torque adjustment ring allows easy setting of zoom tension.
• New Air Sphere Coating (ASC) helps to significantly reduce backlit flaring and ghosting.
• Highly resistant to dust and water, and amazing durability enabling shooting even in harsh conditions.
• Circular aperture (9 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds.
• Fluorine coating on front and rear lens surfaces helps reduce smears and fingerprints.
• Lens hood with side window permits specialty filters to be adjusted with hood in place.
• Newly designed tripod mount can be attached or detached without removing the lens from the camera.
• Minimum focusing distance of 3.2 ft. / 0.98 m with 0.31x maximum magnification.