Canon EOS-1D X mk2 Digital Body
Immense power. Phenomenal speed. A remarkable combination of innovation and refinement. The new EOS-1D X Mark II camera is nothing but legendary every step of the way. Building on a heritage of sophisticated innovation, the EOS-1D X Mark II is blazingly fast. Up to 14 fps* (up to 16 fps* in Live View mode) can be captured at a burst rate of up to 170 RAWs with a CFast™ card, and an improved 61-point AF system helps deliver clean, sharp images quickly, even in dim light. This remarkable speed means faster recording too: 4K video can be recorded at up to 60 fps with smooth AF and strikingly clear detail. Combined with superb low-light performance thanks to its powerful sensor and expandable ISO range, the EOS-1D X Mark II performs brilliantly, swiftly and stunningly no matter when or where you are shooting.
• Capable of up to 14 fps full-resolution RAW or JPEG, and up to 16 fps in Live View mode with new Dual DIGIC 6+ Image Processors.
• Maximum burst rate of up to 170 RAWs in continuous shooting at up to 16 fps, and 4K movies using CFast™ cards in the new CFast 2.0™ slot.
• New 20.2 Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor, less noise in higher ISO images with an ISO range of 100–51200; expansion to ISO 409600.
• Improved AF performance, 61-point High Density Reticular AF II system with 41 cross-type points. Improved center point focusing sensitivity to -3 EV and compatibility down to f/8.
• Accurate subject tracking for stills and video with new EOS Intelligent Tracking and Recognition AF with 360,000-pixel metering sensor.
• 4K video (4096 x 2160) up to 60 fps (59.94), with an 8.8-Megapixel still frame grab in camera. Full 1080p HD capture up to 120 fps for slow motion.
• Dual Pixel CMOS AF & Movie Servo AF for high speed, high frame rate and continuous autofocus during video shooting.
• View and control high quality stills and videos via the 3.2-inch touch panel LCD with 1.62 million dots.
• Increased resolution and fine detail, with lens aberration correction and diffraction correction via new in-camera Digital Lens Optimizer technology.
• Built-in GPS provides geotag information including auto time syncing with Universal Time Code via satellites.
• Durable and rugged magnesium alloy body with dust- and-weather resistance for demanding shooting situations.